Terms and Conditions
How to book
You can reserve:
- At the Bureau des Guides de Canyon: 3, Rue Mazeau 04120 Castellane;
- via this web site;
- by phone on : 0033 (0) 4 92 83 05 64
For groups and families, everyone (except minors) should complete and sign the booking form agreeing to the terms and conditions.
If you reserve directly at the Bureau des Guides de Canyon full payment will be required.
If you reserve via the web site we will require a 50% deposit.
Please ensure that the balance reaches us 7 days before the date of your chosen activity (please send us the booking form by e-mail or by post).
How to cancel a reservation
- If you have paid a deposit or not and you decide to cancel more than7 days in advance (by post or e-mail), you will be reimbursed in full;
- for cancellations which do not comply with the above, no reimbursement will be made;
- if we are obliged to cancel an activity for safety reasons you will be reimbursed in full, but no compensation will be paid.
All our guides are covered by professional liability insurance. If you would like to take out personal accident insurance, details are available at:
- the Bureau des Guides de Canyon, 3 Rue Mazeau - Castellane;
- on this website.
In order to take part in canyoning, climbing , via ferrata , mountain walking, rafting or other activities, you must agree to these Terms and conditions and comply with certain safety rules:
- All participants in water based activities must be able to swim;
- All participants must be in good health and not possess a pre-existing health condition that prevents them from taking part in sporting activities;
- Parental authorisation is required for minors under 18 years of age. Each guide reserves the right to fix the minimum age for taking part in the activities;
- Please follow the safety rules given by your guide and bring the necessary equipment (solid shoes, Picnic...);
- The guide will decide whether it is safe to start, to continue, or to stop the activity depending on weather conditions, health and fitness of the participants, or any other factor, according to his professional judgement.
The law of this agreement will be French law, and only the terms and conditions in the French language will have the force of law.
This translation is for information purposes only.